Thursday, May 29, 2014

Patches (SOLD OUT), Stickers and More


If you'd like to show you're FULLY INVOLVED, 1.5" x 1.5" vinyl (all weather - currently one size only) stickers are $3.50 a piece ($4.00 for stickers sent internationally).

Please send check and a self-addressed, stamped envelope with the number of stickers requested to:

Mark vonAppen
C/O FULLY INVOLVED
1802 Cleveland Ave.
San Jose, CA 95126

I will ship as orders are received.

***If ordering from outside the USA PayPal is the preferred method of payment please.  Send PayPal payment to markvonappen@yahoo.com.

Thank you!







5 comments:

  1. Can I use PayPal if I live in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent in my SASE with payment. Thank you!

    Corey Apo
    Captain
    Engine 32
    Honolulu Fire Department

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Blog! Thanks for giving the useful information about San Jose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mark. Save me one. I'll get a envelope out ASAP. Love this !

    ReplyDelete